M1 Affiliate User Incentive | How It Works1
Promotion Period: September 1, 2022 to November 30, 2022:
- User must use your affiliate link to sign up for a new M1 invest or retirement account.
- User must be approved to open an M1 brokerage account.
- User must deposit at least the Account Opening Minimum Amount2 into a brokerage or a retirement account within 30 calendar days of opening their M1 account.
- User must maintain their initial deposit amount in their account for a continuous 30 calendar day period.
- Then user will receive $10 into their M1 Payment Account3 (non-retirement).
IMPORTANT TERMS AND CONDITIONS1
This $10 affiliate user incentive promotion is valid only for new M1 account users during the Promotion Period (the “M1 Affiliate User Incentive”). For users to qualify for this M1 Affiliate User Incentive, referred new users must sign up during the Promotion Period (e.g., no later than 11:59 p.m. ET on the last day of the Promotion Period) and make an initial deposit of at least the minimum required amount into a brokerage or retirement account (“Account Opening Minimum Amount”)2 within 30 calendar days of account opening [RS1] and maintain that initial deposit amount for a continuous 30 calendar day period.
Your participation in the M1 Affiliate User Incentive is subject to the following:
For each “Qualifying New Account” M1 will pay the user $10 to their M1 Payment Account3. A “Qualifying New Account” is a new, individual M1 account opened by the user, brought to M1 via your affiliate link, which the user funds with at least the Account Opening Minimum Amount into an account and maintains that initial deposit amount for a continuous 30 calendar day period. M1 is not responsible for incorrect entry or other failure on the part of your users to meet standards of a Qualifying New Account.
Account Opening Minimum Amount2
- Individual – $100
- Joint – $100
- Custodial – $100
- Trust – $5,000
- Retirement (Traditional, Roth, or SEP IRA) – $500
M1 Affiliate User Incentive is deposited into user’s designated “Payment Account”. A Payment Account must be an individual or joint brokerage account (funding not required to have a Payment Account). A Payment Account cannot be a retirement account. Users brought to M1 for the M1 Affiliate User Incentive are required to have a Payment Account in order to receive the incentive.
Without a valid Payment Account, user will not be able to receive the user incentive.
The M1 Affiliate User Incentive is only available through 11:59 p.m. ET on the last day of the Promotion Period. M1 is the sole and official timekeeper.